eSports Event Manager
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations |
Rockville , MD, US
Quake has been a part of the esports scene for more than 20 years and has spawned numerous esports starts and its own annual convention, QuakeCon. Quake Champions will expand on that legacy as a true esports shooter with its fast, skilled-based arena-style gameplay.
We are looking to bring in an experienced professional to manage and grow Bethesda’s presence in the esports community as we look to put on tournaments and events in 2017 and beyond for Quake Champions and other Bethesda titles. The esports Manager will lead the design and development of worldwide esports programs, including live and online.
- Develop and execute a plan for global esports events, ensuring everything from top-to-bottom is successful.
- Execute a sponsorship and exhibitor program across all events
- Understand, build, and manage the relationship with the esportscommunity.
- Coordinate pro-player / pro-team logistics for all events and tournaments organize games, travel, scheduling and tournaments
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define KPIs and develop initiatives that improve results.
- Report the state of esports initiatives with honesty and clarity to the team and senior leadership.
- 3-5+ years esports/professional gaming experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience managing or coordinating multiple vendors, agencies
- Strong background of working with pro players and pro teams
- Outstanding planning and project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external teams through strategy, planning, and execution phases
- Passion for competitive gaming
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Very comfortable with frequent travel
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.