Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is looking for a junior level designer who would like to build a career with our in-house marketing department. The Marketing Artist will be responsible for working on creative designs for Marketing and Sales initiatives within existing brand guidelines. Ability to take initiative and work well with others is key, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Qualified candidates will have an eye for typography, composition and color. They will also have the ability to handle smaller tasks as well as larger projects, follow brand guidelines to create custom graphics, and be proficient in Creative Suite (most importantly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Design and create a variety of print and interactive projects ranging from packaging, posters, advertisements, corporate identity pieces, social media, email blasts and web graphics
- Responsible for creative work from concept to pre-press and production
- Work closely with internal brand, community, sales, development and production teams to develop and implement design solutions
- Manage own project workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals and assignments as needed
- Help to ensure successful representation of the Bethesda brand across media
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color and layout skills
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong concept development and demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask, work quickly and meet competing deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with seasoned creative and marketing teams
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information and handle a high-pressure environment
- Pre-press/production experience a plus
- Experience with front-end web design and development and email marketing a plus
Submission must include resume and portfolio.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.