Senior VFX Artist
Division: Arkane Studios Texas | Department: Art |
Austin , TX, US
Arkane Studios is looking for a Senior VFX Artist to join our team in developing AAA games for PC and next-gen console systems. The ideal candidate will have experience creating real time visual effects, a creative eye, and a passion for gaming.
- Collaborate with the entire Creative Team and Engineers to create visual effects that support gameplay systems
- Create pre-visualization concepts by any means necessary to drive visual direction
- Handle all aspects of the VFX pipeline, which includes creating content from concept to final polished result
- Assist in the constant improvement and stability of VFX tools and pipeline
- Experience with real-time VFX authoring tools
- Proficiency with Maya for creating 3D assets
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics simulation software, such as Houdini and FumeFX, is a plus
- Good eye for timing and motion in relation to real world physical behaviors
- Understanding of VFX asset costs and impact on console performance
- Ability to work independently and creatively to solve VFX technical challenges
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Passion for creating immersive simulations
- Demo reel required
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.