Position: Technical Artist
Company: ZeniMax Media, Inc.
Job site address: 1370 Piccard Drive, Suite 120, Rockville, MD 20850
- Minimum 5 years game industry or related industry experience required
- Must have art credit on at least 1 AAA game
- Must have 5 years prior work experience utilizing skills in character, creature, and props rigging
- Must have 5 years prior experience working with scripting knowledge using MaxScript, MEL Script, Python, or equivalent scripting language
- Must have 5 years prior work experience creating artist pipeline tools.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Technical Artist will create animator friendly rigs, streamline motion capture pipeline, and work to improve the efficiency of the asset pipeline for next generation video game products. This position will utilize excellent problem solving skills; strong communication and organizational skills; and will display a passion for making great games.
Please submit resume and work samples. Please follow the instructions on the website. Required demo reel should include examples of rigging experience and of artist pipeline tools. No Walk Ins Please.
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.