Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Production |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for experienced Design Producers to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Producers work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work.
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship
- Proven, hands-on experience working with RPG design, level design and systems design
- Identify and remove roadblocks
- Create and update schedules and tasks
- Communicate with external contractors and partners on expectations and deliverables
- Keep team motivated and focused on goals, milestones and quality
- Provide informed decisions with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation
- Minimum 3 years of game production experience
- Shipped at least 1 game
- Experience with dialogue recording and VO production
- Experience with audio production
- Strong project and people management skills
- Strong understanding of the game development process and video games
- Experience tracking complex projects
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios titles
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.