Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Producers work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work. Their primary focus will be on leadership and management of features and people on programming side.
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship;
- Proven, hands-on experience developing gameplay and graphics technologies;
- Facilitate communication and accountability across disciplines;
- Identify and remove roadblocks;
- Create and update schedules and tasks;
- Keep team motivated and focused on goals, milestones and quality;
- Provide informed decisions with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders and partners on expectations and deliverables;
- Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of game production experience;
- Solid understanding of the game development process for AAA games;
- Shipped at least 1 game;
- Strong project and people management skills;
- Experience of multiple-studios collaboration environment;
- Strong team building abilities;
- Experience tracking complex projects;
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles.
- Proficiency with C++ and object-oriented programming.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.