Temporary QA Tester
Division: Battlecry Studios | Department: Quality Assurance |
Austin , TX, US
BattleCry Studios is seeking Temporary QA Testers to join our team in making AAA games.
Note: These are full time, temporary positions, which require candidates to be available Monday through Friday during our core business hours onsite in Austin, Texas.
- Run assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of each game (and apply that knowledge to testing)
- Good understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Able to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to remain focused
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of Games across different Platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with (and understanding of) console and PC game testing
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.