Senior Brand Manager
The Senior Brand Manager will work closely with marketing and product development to ensure our games are commercially viable, achieve P&L goals, have a strategic marketing plan, and are successfully brought to market and managed throughout their lifecycle as ongoing brands.
- Plan, develop, and analyze branding communications, advertising, promotional and PR programs to drive P&L goals and core KPIs of the brand, including sales, user metrics, and overall ROI. This will include consulting with management and working directly with members of product development, legal, finance, sales, and the wider marketing team in strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, creative execution and media planning.
- Lead and mentor a brand marketing team; spearheading creative and promotional execution against brand vision; strategy; and P&L goals, managing workload, mentoring and driving personal growth of your team.
- Coordinate with international marketing teams to ensure the overall brand vision and strategy is maintained globally, and that global goals are met.
- Develop strong, working relationships with key development team members to serve as the day-to-day contact and advocate between the development and marketing groups.
- Work with cross-functional teams on product forecasting and goal setting and track plans against goals to make data-driven strategic marketing and product recommendations.
- Build and manage global marketing budget(s) in coordination with global marketing, community, PR, and content teams.
- Identify key-success factors for the game, build its final positioning, and benchmark your analysis against consumer research studies.
- Serve as primary brand liaison and advocate with internal publishing groups, and external platforms and partners to identify and assess potential opportunities and strategic alliances to expand products sales and lifecycle.
- Conduct and analyze market research data to define product positioning, as well as monitor competitive activity and identify consumer needs.
- 8+ years’ experience in brand and/or product marketing required.
- Excellent communication/organizational skills, consumer brand experience a must.
- In-depth knowledge of games as a service or solid understanding of service-oriented products; experience in games as a service marketing and management preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required. Must be articulate and professional, as this position is required to present to several groups internally and externally.
- Ability to build brands, create and uphold product positioning, set goals and objectives with methods to measure success and failures is crucial.
- Collaborative and team oriented.
- Experience managing P&L, having owned marketing budgets and revenue goals of significant scale.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with privileged information, work well with others and handle a high-pressure environment.
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or Communications.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.