3d Environment Artist
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for a motivated and ambitious 3d Environment Artist that will work closely with leads and designers to create game assets that meet the highest quality standards set forth by the team with a focus on organic and natural themed models.
- Have excellent skills in modeling and texturing both organic and hard surface models to the highest level possible while maintaining game restrictions and guidelines.
- Match the look, feel and style of our game.
- Be able to work with the concept team in producing quality assets and also be able to work without concept when necessary.
- Be able to problem solve and work collaboratively with the design team.
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be able to take feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Be self-motivated with an ability to critique one’s own work and meet set deadlines.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating excellence in both 2D and 3D art.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Art or at least 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- experience in 3dStudio Max, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Passion for making excellent art
- Experience with Substance Painter and Designer are a bonus
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.