Division: MachineGames | Department: Quality Assurance |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Tester to join their team.
Your key areas of responsibilities are:
- To work together with Production Units on setting up test routines and test plans.
- To Identify and communicate the QA needs of the Company.
- To help establish, maintain and develop aspects of the QA pipeline and technical standards.
- To work collaboratively with the developers and internal/external QA departments.
- To create clear and concise reports both in written and verbal form.
- To ensure review builds are functional.
- To distribute builds both internally and externally.
- To write up build and distribute build notes when required.
- To keep track and follow up warnings, memory reports and performance problems.
- 2+ years in the games industry
- Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback and integrate into work
- Excellent team player with very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Passion for game development and game technology
- An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines and efficient game development processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.