Division: MachineGames | Department: Art |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is seeking a talented and experienced Lighting Artist to join their team. As a Lighting Artist you report to the Art Director and your key areas of responsibilities are:
- To be responsible for the final lighting in game levels.
- To collaborate with Art Director to develop lighting through verbal and written communication, concepts or reference images/videos.
- Collaborate with the Lighting and Effects team in pushing tools development and workflow
- Work with and develop in-house tools for lighting
- Explore through R&D the technology improvements that could be done to further develop pipelines and tools for development of effects and lighting to communicate this to programmers within the Advanced Gameplay & Effects team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to work with others
- Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Passion for making great games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.