Division: Arkane Studios France | Department: Audio |
Lyon , FR
Arkane is looking for a world class Audio Producer/ Director to organize, distribute and follow-up the audio work. The position is based in LYON, FRANCE.
- Manage the production and implementation of all audio aspects (sound effects, music, voices) from design intentions to final integration
- Plan and organize the work of the internal audio team and audio outsourcers (script writers, sound designers and integrators, music composer, voice recording studio, ..)
- Work with designers to identify the audio needs and manage their production and implementation
- Identify the technical needs for the audio team and coordinate with programmers for their implementation in the audio pipeline, including debugging and optimization.
- Organize the creation and handles directly the full integration of the speeches into the game, from the preparation of the scripts, recording of temporary and final quality voices to final mix and integration into the game.
- Provide visibility for the team on the progress of the audio deliverables
- Ensure that the audio team has the support required (tools, documentation, equipment, etc) to work efficiently.
- Fluent in French and in English
- Time and priority management skills
- Excellent knowledge of audio middleware and tools like Reaper, Audiokinetic, Wwise…
- Database knowledge (Perforce, tasks and bug tracking tools etc.)
- Excellent musical knowledge and culture
- Substantial working experience in audio for video games, including on consoles
- Good handling and experience of audio tools for video game
- Capable of identifying and supporting gameplay needs and constraints within a game level
- Capable of working with high technical constraints
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.