Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: IT |
Montreal , CA
IT Technical Support
The IT Support will be responsible for providing technical support for resolution or escalation of desktop/workgroup related problems or requests initiated by internal customers.
The candidate will be the initial point of contact for technical problems and perform troubleshooting tasks, problem diagnosis, resolution, or escalation. The IT Technician will report to the IT Lead.
- Act as first level support
- Provide computer support for any hardware or software related issues via email, phone or desk side
- Install, configure and maintain Windows desktops/laptops
- Record, track, escalate, and update calls through the Help Desk trouble ticketing system and the IT Lead.
- Inquire about repair, replacement, technical problem resolutions
- Communicate to clients\users as well as writing technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
- 3 years of experience in similar position
- Bilingual (French and English)
- strong interpersonal skills, can work independently and pays attention to detail
- Technical skills should include a strong technical knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Demonstrates both autonomy and initiative
- High level of customer service
- Result oriented and problem solver
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Microsoft Server 2012, 2008, Microsoft Office 2013
- IT Ticketing applications
- Active Directory environment
- Servers, Workstations and laptops (Dell+HP)
- Windows, Apple and Android Handheld Devices
- Corporate Antivirus systems
- Imaging technologies (MDT)
- VPN Technologies
- LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.