Content Management Engineer Contractor
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking an experienced programmer to work on its internal production data CMS for Elder Scrolls Online. As a member of the development team you will be solving some of the most complex, cutting edge problems in game development and content managment. You will be self-motivated, keeping yourself up to date with the latest industry developments. You will love thinking about and managing data, understanding how it is used, and solving problems so users don't have to.
- Develop and maintain CMS and related tools & applications (full life cycle)
- Ensure interoperability between CMS and existing tools
- Develop clean and documented code, adhering to studio guidelines
- Participate in software design discussions and code reviews
- Understand use case and provide context relevant workflow solutions
- Stay current with industry developments
- 5+ years backend web development, content management or related experience
- Fluent with a modern, object oriented language (C++, C#, Java, Ruby, etc.)
- Conventional database experience (RDBMS/Document Store/Key-Value Store, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to work effectively with people in team and other groups.
- Service oriented approach to system development and design.
- Interest in solving production efficiency problems.
- Familiarity with data integration.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Neo4j or other graph database experience
- Proficient in Python & PySide
- Familiarity with game development or related creative production environments
- Familiarity with agile development practices
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.