Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: |
Montreal , CA
Bethesda game studio is looking for an excellent 3D Animator to create and implement gameplay animations and work closely with artists, programmers, designers and producers.
- Create and implement gameplay animations while working closely with artists, programmers, designers and producers
- Work In collaboration with members of the team to work out graphic design/ animation needs and requirements for team assigned game play content
- Communicate graphic design/animation needs to any out-of-team or external dependencies
- Rig and animate various characters and environment pieces according to gameplay specific graphic design/animation needs.
- Apply graphic design/animation principles to create high-quality animations while optimizing them to meet technical constraints and making any changes that are requested based on the artistic direction;
Post-secondary or vocational diploma in a relevant field such as graphic design, digital
animation, visual arts, etc.
- 3+ years professional or related experience with more than 2 shipped titles where credited as a graphic designer/ animator
- Outstanding graphic design / animation skills
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to change, flexibility, open-mindedness;
- Excellent problem solving and prototyping skills
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good Maya skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Passion for gaming and making GREAT games
- Passion for pushing graphic design / animation quality to the next level
· Experience animating for 2D characters
· Experience working closely with AI programmers and Gameplay programmers, understanding the technicalities of game AI and game functionality
· Experience with Mobile game animation.
· Knowledge of unity 3D animation system.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.