Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: |
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and engineers to design, implement and deliver on all areas of the user interface experience from the outer Shell to first person HUD and everything in between
- Work with our engineering team to make UI a solid and fast iteration system.
- Supports and maintains existing systems
- Implement base level UI functionality and final consumer grade UI based on the project needs
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
- Review codes from other team members
- At least 3 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped
- Extensive experience with scripting languages like Flash/Actionscript and working with 2d/3d UI frameworks
- Proficient with C++ programming
- Experience with DirectX 11 a plus
- Passion for making GREAT games, and being part of a GREAT team
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.