Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: IT |
Rockville , MD, US
ZeniMax Media, the video game powerhouse behind the hit brands Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, DOOM, QUAKE, Dishonored, The Evil Within, Wolfenstein, and more, is seeking a Network Administrator to join the Global Infrastructure Team in our Rockville, MD office.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, excited about using technology to make everyone’s job easier, enjoys working on and solving problems, communicates effectively, and can work with and add to the value of our team.
- Tenaciously tackle the next challenge immediately after completing a task
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving complex issues across multiple systems
- An avid learner, you are prepared to gain knowledge of our networking systems and apply your new skills to resolve business needs
- Employ flexibility and a readiness to help your colleagues achieve the goals of the business
- Persistent in nature, you proactively identify and resolve issues before they escalate
- Apply your working knowledge in routing and switching to improve the networks that connect several game developers across several continents
- Thrive in a startup culture where no task is beyond your reach, and you excel in a collaborative environment
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Network Administrator or a similar position.
- CCNA or JNCIA or equivalent experience.
- Experience with TCP/IP and UDP, and can engage in packet-level analysis to troubleshoot problems.
- Experience with managing and securing Wireless networks.
- Understanding of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- You are willing to support an on-call rotation, and will work after hours in emergency or maintenance situations.
About us: Our goal is to give our developers the tools and collaborative environments they need to create great games.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.