Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Design |
Rockville, US-MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking talented Level Designers to join our team. The Level Designer will design, build, and script levels for future next generation products.
- Design, build, and script levels for future next generation products
- Includes working in our proprietary toolset to design, build, light, and script game areas
- Excellent sense of 3D game space and gameflow.
- Experience with designing, building, and populating game levels.
- Experience scripting or programming complex interactivity.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with modular kits a plus.
- Creative writing a plus.
- Experience with The Elder Scrolls Construction Set or GECK a plus.
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games.
- Game industry experience a plus.
Candidate must supply an example of their work in document form complete with images and descriptions of the gameplay space, events, and implementation.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit an application through Taleo.
Apply to Position: Level Designer
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.