Senior World Artist
Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Art | Location: Rockville, US-MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking talented Senior World Artists to join our team. The Senior World Artist will model and texture high and low resolution 3D environmental assets for next generation products and will also be responsible for the layout and lighting of in-game environments.
- Model and texture high and low resolution 3D environmental assets for next generation products.
- Layout and light in-game environments using our proprietary toolset
- Excellent fine art skills (sketch work and/or 3D concept work)
- Excellent modeling and texturing skills
- Excellent lighting skills
- Experience with 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Excellent team player and work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Game industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or 3D Design
- Zbrush experience
- Havok tools experience
- Animation experience
- Scripting experience
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
- Experience with The Elder Scrolls Construction Set or GECK
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit an application through Taleo.
Apply to Position: Senior World Artist
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.