Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming | Location: Hunt Valley, US-MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a Graphics Software Engineer to work on graphics features for our next-generation massively multiplayer game, The Elder Scrolls Online - www. elderscrollsonline.com.
- Work with artists and engineers to deliver new features to make our game the most visually stunning MMO ever
- Help optimize and polish existing graphics features
- Continue development on our in-house graphics engine
- Solid C/C++ programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with graphics engine and shader programming
- Solid understanding of graphics hardware capabilities and 3D math
- Prior professional or independent game development experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of balancing performance and visual fidelity
- DirectX or OpenGL development experience
- Mac OS X development experience
- Experience with MMOs, as a player or developer
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please submit an application through Taleo.
Apply to Position: Graphics Engineer/Programmer
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.